Providence Academy is a registered non-profit organization, financially self-supporting. Operating costs are covered by parents fees. Reductions will be applied for families of 2 children or more attending the Providence Academy at the same time.
Method of Payment
1. A deposit of $ 1000 per child is due no later than January 31, 2021 and will be deducted from the annual 2021-2022 tuition fees. This non-refundable amount reserves a place at the Academy Providence.
2. A non-refundable amount of $500 per new child is payable upon registration. This amount covers the file opening fee, the registration formalities and the entrance exam, if applicable.
3. The first payment of annual school fees is payable in the beginning of the school year before September 1st.
4. Tuition fees do not cover the cost of the following items: textbooks, school supplies, student account, homologation fees. These additional fees are payable in the beginning of the school year before September 1st.
5. The school uniform will be paid by parents to the Top Marks supplier when ordering.
6. The optional charges: educational daycare before and after school, hot meal, tutoring, educational support for children with special needs, and extracurricular activities are payable according to the modality described in the financial information (Download School Tuition Fees).
7. The invoice and the statement account will be delivered electronically to the parents.
8. Options of payment: 9 Monthly payments for all the school fees (From October 1st to May 1st)
A receipt for tax exemptions will be given to parents in February. Percentage of fees subject to a tax deduction for religious education costs and childcare for students enrolled in primary; it may vary according to the law.
Cancellations, Dismissal and Withdrawl
•The direction of Providence Academy reserves the right to refuse the admission or to remove any student whose behavior is inappropriate, that does not meet all school rules set by the Academy or who fails his/her school year. Such a decision is final and without appeal.
•The direction of Providence Academy reserves the right to refuse admission or to remove any student whose parents do not adhere to the educational philosophy of the Academy or do not meet all school rules. Such decision will be submitted to the Board of Directors and any confirmation of this decision is final and without appeal.
In the case of withdrawal, the parents agree to submit to the direction of Providence Academy a written notice of withdrawal. The prepaid tuition, reduced from the reservation deposit, will be refunded as follows:
Date of receiving
|1||Before April 30 of the previous school year||90%|
|2||From May 1 to June 30 of the previous school year||70%|
|3||From July 1 to August 3 before the school year||50%|
|4||From September 1 to September 30 of the school year||30%|
|5||After September 30 of the academic year||no refund|
private french school in ottawa